A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Ullal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Ullal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ullal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ullal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Ullal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullal graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu G Ullal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritu G. Ullal practice?
- Dr. Ritu Ullal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Ullal practices Family Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Family Physicians.