A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Ullal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Ullal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ullal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ullal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Ullal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullal graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu G Ullal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritu G. Ullal practice?
- Dr. Ritu Ullal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Ullal practices Family Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Family Physicians.