A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritu Verma, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Verma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Verma MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Verma practice?
- Dr. Ritu Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ritu Verma practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Linwood, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatric Specialists.