A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritu Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritu Zacharias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zacharias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritu Zacharias MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ritu Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Ritu Zacharias has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritu Zacharias practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.