A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritvik Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritvik Mehta, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritvik Mehta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritvik Prakash Mehta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Ritvik P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Ritvik Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ritvik Mehta practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA.
See La Jolla Otolaryngologists.