A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritvik Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritvik Mehta, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritvik Mehta, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritvik Prakash Mehta MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Ritvik P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Ritvik Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ritvik Mehta practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA.
See La Jolla Otolaryngologists.