Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riva Rahl
Dr. Riva Rahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rahl is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Riva Rahl has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Riva Rahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Reuben Elovitz
Dallas, TX 0 mi19
Dr. John Ho
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Richard Constant
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0 mi50