A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riva Rahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riva Rahl, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahl graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rahl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riva Louise Rahl MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riva L. Rahl practice?
- Dr. Riva Rahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Riva Rahl practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Internists.