Dr. Rives Chalmers Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rives Chalmers?

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Set my broken wrist...later put a pin in it. Steered me to choose a less effective surgery and continually told me my wrist was fine even long after the procedure. Very condescending, patronizing and dismissed the pain I had and that the break was not correctly repaired. Anyone who sees the wrist bone jutting out understands why I still have a weak and sore outer wrist area. This was two years ago. I am soft spoken but I went back to tell him again and he said it was the basal joint arthritis that I was feeling, which is the thumb area and I have had that for years. I have always felt he should have corrected it and only get charged anesthesia, etc. It became clear I would have to sue and I hate that idea. He should have come up with a remedy rather than not admitting anything was wrong.

Posted on September 12th, 2011