A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rivkie Penstein-Hirt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rivkie Penstein-Hirt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Penstein-Hirt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Penstein-Hirt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rivkie F Penstein-Hirt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rivkie F. Penstein-Hirt practice?
- Dr. Rivkie Penstein-Hirt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rivkie Penstein-Hirt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hewlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.