A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rixt Luikenaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rixt Luikenaar, Obstetrics and Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Luikenaar graduated from University of Groningen, Netherlands. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Luikenaar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rixt A Luikenaar MD is a female Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Rixt A. Luikenaar practice?
- Dr. Rixt Luikenaar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rixt Luikenaar practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.