A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riyadh Hammod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riyadh Hammod, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riyadh Hammod, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammod graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riyadh S Hammod MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Riyadh S. Hammod practice?
- Dr. Riyadh Hammod has 3 office locations.
Dr. Riyadh Hammod practices Gastroenterology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Vineland Gastroenterologists.