A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasmikha graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasmikha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riyadh P Kasmikha MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riyadh P. Kasmikha practice?
- Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha practices Internal Medicine near Lathrup Village, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.