A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasmikha graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasmikha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasmikha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riyadh P. Kasmikha practice?
Dr. Riyadh Kasmikha practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lathrup Village, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Lathrup Village General Practitioners and Lathrup Village Internists.