A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizalita Placer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizalita Placer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Placer graduated from Univ Of Visayas, Gullas Coll Of Med, Mandawe City, Cebu. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Placer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Placer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans