A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizan Hajal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizan Hajal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizan Hajal, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajal graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hajal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizan A Hajal MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rizan A. Hajal practice?
- Dr. Rizan Hajal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizan Hajal practices Pulmonary Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pulmonologists.