Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rizan Hajal
Dr. Rizan Hajal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Willmar, MN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hajal is affiliated with Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center, Children's Care Hospital & School and Siouxland Surgery Center Lp. Dr. Hajal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rizan Hajal has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rizan Hajal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Kevin Vaska
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi35
Dr. Robert Kessler
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi8
Dr. Fares Masannat
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi10