3.0

Apr 18th, 2010

I have had chronic UTIs for the last two years and was hoping a specialist might help me to find some answers. While I'm sure this physician is quite nice outside of the office, I found his bedside manner left something to be desired. He spent a whole two minutes with me and explained that I needed to eat more yogurt. Before letting me explain my background and the measures I have taken to prevent these infections (I have done nearly everything I can), he wrote a script for antibiotics and sent me on my way.

patient show details patient
May 31st, 2009

Dr. El-Galley saved my husband's live after 3 other doctors literally dismissed him and told us there was nothing else anyone could do for him. I demanded they make him an appointment at UAB; we did not know any doctors there, but since his problem was severe radiation damage from treatment of prostate cancer, Dr. El-Galley was the logical choice. Within 10 minutes of the first visit he told us what could be done, admitted him into the hospital and began the long road to recovery. He will never be totally recovered, but is alive, and able to do light duty around the house and live a fairly normal life. We literally owe his life to this man. He is the best and I have recommended him to several friends and family members.