A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizvan Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizvan Mirza, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mirza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizvan Allen Mirza MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rizvan A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Rizvan Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizvan Mirza practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.