A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizvon Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizvon Chaudhary is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chaudhary has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizvon Chaudhary MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rizvon Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Rizvon Chaudhary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rizvon Chaudhary practices Nephrology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Tawas City, MI.
See Saginaw Nephrologists.