A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizwan Ali, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
- Hazard ARH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan Ali MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan Ali practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Ali has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rizwan Ali practices Psychiatry near Harrodsburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, KY and Frankfort, KY.
See Harrodsburg Psychiatrists.