Dr. Rizwan Bhatti MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Pasadena, CA

January 11th, 2015
I am a physician and I would rate him as outstanding in his skills!

December 23rd, 2014
Dr. Bhatti is the best doctor in the Vision Field that my wife and I have ever experienced. Very thorough, concise, but takes the time to explain in lay terms, your condition, and how to prevent/improve. He really cares!!

March 27th, 2014
Extremely glad I chose Dr Bhatti!
Excellent doctor! Dr Bhatti is very thorough and his passion for his work is quite evident. I came to him to treat an ongoing problem and during the exam he found an unusual growth in the back of my eye. He didn't believe it was malignant, but he referred me to a cologue to make sure it wasn't. He called me shortly after my visit with the other doctor to let me know the results (it wasn't malignant) and I was able to set an appointment for surgery right away. Dr. Bhatti could have done the surgery on my first visit but he wanted to make sure I was getting the proper treatment and I'm extremely grateful to have a doctor that truly cares.

March 7th, 2014
Wonderful experience.
I had pain in my eye for a week when I tried to find an opthamologist who would see me on a Friday morning in Pasadena about 4 or 5 doctors would not see. me. Dr. Bhatti asked my symptoms and said yes he would see me. He has a kind and quite terrific bedside maner and took care of me very throughly and I will see him again next year.

September 9th, 2013
Great doctor
I was referred to see a retina specialist and am thrilled I found Dt. Bhatti. His office is immaculate and his staff are friendly and very nice to you. Dr. Bhatti have me a very thorough exam and showed me in the computer what was going on in my eyes, explaining it to me so I could understand. I actually enjoyed my visit here and will be back.

January 29th, 2013
Excellent care
I have seen Dr. Bhatti for about 2 years and really trust him. His staff are all excellent and courteous and he keeps me very well informed as to my options. My eyesight is improving.