A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Bukhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwan Bukhari, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizwan Bukhari, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukhari graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bukhari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan Hassan Bukhari MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan H. Bukhari practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Bukhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Rizwan Bukhari practices Vascular Surgery and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Radiologists.