A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwan Hassan, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Hassan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Galichia Heart Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan U Hassan DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan U. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Hassan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizwan Hassan practices Neurology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Neurologists.