A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Jabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwan Jabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizwan Jabir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jabir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan A Jabir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan A. Jabir practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Jabir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizwan Jabir practices Pediatrics near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion Center, PA.
See Indiana Pediatricians.