A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwan Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Jennings Community Hosp Inc
- St Vincent Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan Nazeer Khan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizwan Khan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Salem, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, IN.
See Salem Anesthesiologists and Salem Pain Management Doctors.