Dr. Rizwan Malik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 24th, 2016
Terrible Doctors office
This is a terrible office. I have had to reschedule a yearly exam 3 times because the doctor never shows up. They make you wait for hours before even being seen and have you pay for tests you just had done. There was a lady next to me that had had a hysterectomy and they were still making her take pregnancy tests. I have had pre cancerous cells found on previous PAPs. You would think the doctor would actually care enough to show up so I can find out what is going on with my body. I will never come visit this office again.

August 15th, 2016
Never on time
Dr. Malik's office wait times are always an hour plus ! Sometimes I wait for two. Throughout my entire pregnancy I have never had a wait shorter than an hour. There have been several occasions when they cancel my apountment last mintue as well. Once you do see the doctor, he is only in the room for five minutes. He speeds through the ultrasounds and never gives you decent pictures. He also never answers my questions. Most of his staff is friendly but a few ladies are down right rude.

July 25th, 2016
Dr.Malik is wonderful!He truly cares about his patients.I trust him with my life!

June 4th, 2016
Dr malik and dr hina are great doctors. Dr hina is very polite and dr malik always make his patients his number one priority. Dr malik and dr hina have been both my doctors. Dr malik was not in the office dr hina saw my mom and got diagnosed with breast cancer. She got my mom apointment right away. I came to see her but she was not there and dr malik hugged me and gave me comfort. It is good to know they both are here for you.

May 28th, 2016
Good Doctor but always cancels!
He is a great doctor who really does care about his patience. The down side... one can make an appointment and then have said appointment canceled at the last minute. Constantly cancels appointments!

May 20th, 2016
Run away as fast as you can. Unless you like throwing money away.

February 3rd, 2015
Best doctor in town....i have been his patient for 5 years. There is no one like him.....his staff is very helpful......just love love love dr malik

June 15th, 2013
Has to be the worst doctor in town. There is always gel on the sonogram handles he must never clean them between patients. The trash cans are always overflowing too. He never explains anything and never answers my questions.

October 3rd, 2012
Not what he used to be!
Ive been going to this office for 3 years. I started out seeing Dr Malik and then started seeing Dr Hina. I am SO GLAD she is there. I now only see her. My experiences have gotten worse and worse with Dr Malik. My husband was married before me and she happened to have the same name as me. She also saw Dr Malik. She passed away before my husband and I got married. Dr Malik still confuses me with her and seems very confused every time he saw me. Dr Hina has always spent time with me to make sure I understand what is going on and makes sure I understand everything I have questions about before I leave. She has delivered one of my children and was WONDERFUL. She makes you feel so comfortable and talks to you like a human. She really does everything in her power to make you happy and comfortable, and most importantly, to give you a healthy baby! Dr Malik just seems to be way in over his head. He never knew my chart and always jumped around questions. I never left the room happy when I saw him and I was always more confused when I left than I was when I went in. Dr Hina is nothing like him and I really think he will be losing patients to her. She is wonderful and is the ONLY reason I have not left his office.

August 17th, 2012
Horrible!!!!!
Has to be the worst doctor in terre haute. Had nothing but bad experiences with him as did three of my friends. All he cares about is how much money he can get from you, that's why he gives ultrasounds every visit, he can't keep your info straight, he never even remembered me from one visit to the next. There were several times that I sat and waited over an hr for my scheduled appt. the office is so small and crowded that I always had to wait in the hallway. He is a complete idiot and a waste of flesh. I wouldn't take my dog to him.

June 6th, 2012
Great doctor ...but a little to busy
I have been seeing dr.Malik since 2004 he is very careing and knows what he is talking bout but i agree he doesnt spend as much one on one time as before ..has way to many patients :)

March 29th, 2012
Dr. Malik has been my Dr for 10 years. He is a great doctor but I feel his practice has gotten to big for just him.