A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwana Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwana Hamid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rizwana Hamid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Hamid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwana Naveed Hamid BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rizwana N. Hamid practice?
- Dr. Rizwana Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizwana Hamid practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Internists.