A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwan Khan, adult clinical and invasive cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- clinical and invasive cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan Ashiq Khan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rizwan Khan practices Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.