A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwan Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwan Khan, adult clinical and invasive cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- clinical and invasive cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwan Ashiq Khan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rizwan A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rizwan Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rizwan Khan practices Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.