A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwana Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwana Hussain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Hussain has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rizwana B. Hussain practice?
Dr. Rizwana Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hematology near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Internists, Rowland Heights Hematologists, Rowland Heights Family Physicians, and Rowland Heights General Practitioners.