A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwana Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwana Hussain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Hussain has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwana Begum Hussain MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rizwana B. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Rizwana Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Rizwana Hussain practices Internal Medicine near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Internists.