A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwana Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwana Hussain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hussain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rizwana B. Hussain practice?
Dr. Rizwana Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hematology near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Internists, Rowland Heights Hematologists, Rowland Heights Family Physicians, Rowland Heights General Practitioners, and Rowland Heights Pathologists.