A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rizwanullah Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rizwanullah Arain is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rizwanullah A Arain MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rizwanullah A. Arain practice?
- Dr. Rizwanullah Arain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rizwanullah Arain practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.