A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roald Llado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roald Llado is Poor.
Dr. Llado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roald Jon Llado MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roald J. Llado practice?
- Dr. Roald Llado has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Roald Llado practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .