Dr. Rob Ashby Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rob Ashby?

Horrible experience!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Sent my son in to see Dr. Ashby for addiction issues, and from the first moment they met, Dr. Ashby was confrontational. My son didn't even get a chance to talk about how he's gotten to this point & the doctor was telling him, he was high, he was intoxicated, he needed to be under observation, etc...... My son was not high, does not drink alcohol and was on his prescribed medication, which Dr. Ashby had the gall to say the dosage should be increased & recommended other medications! Really? My son came out of this even more depressed, as we were all hoping for some real help, some real answers and we got neither from this man. He has since been in rehab & is doing terrific......no thanks to Dr. Ashby!

physician

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I went to this hopless man for help. Now let me explain. This physican is a fool. Prey's on your wallet. Watch the nice things written about Ashby here and through out the review. There is no way that all these kind reviews came from folks like you and me. The man is a dirt bag!!!!! I sat across from Asby eye ball to eye ball. It is your risk and a risk you should not take I feel. Dr. Ashby I could be much more direct but why bother. This review is mild compared to my thought's of you.

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Went to Dr. Ashby for addiction issues to one drug. He gave me prescriptions for 10 other medications in 2 visits. 4 of those medications were addicting and of course being an addict--I am now seeing him for addictions to medications he gave me. I am unable to drive, lost my job and my family is constantly worried about overdose because I can't even remember when I last took the meds. NOT GOOD>>> I am in worse shape that when I started. When I read the other reviews I see people have been going to him for years. This is not curing the peoblem. He makes a lot of money off clients so of course he wants to keep you coming back. Don't go there

Amazing!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I have had so many doctors in my life, I've lost count. Out of them, Rob Ashby is in the top 5. I see him monthly and have done so for many years. There have been times when I've called him on weekends and holidays and since he rarely has any other doctor cover for him, he is almost always accessible. One year on Thanksgiving, I needed a prescription which due to the drug schedule, couldn't be called in. He met me during his family time to give it to me. That's amazing!! He is smart and always familiar with new research. He is excited about what he does, and really cares about his patients. Dr, Ashby is not a doctor who can be scammed or manipulated for drugs and is transparent in his approach. I have referred several close family members and friends and they all love him too.

Stayaway

Posted on September 30th, 2011

what a sad day it is in America when we hire doctors who should not be doctors. Dr. Ashyby and staff will write here after me with a 5 rating how wond ...

Wonderful, caring doctor!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Ashby has been the best pain management doctor I have ever been to in the past 15 years of dealing with a chronic problem. Unlike other pain centers who just want to throw addicting narcotics at you and watch you walk out the door, Dr. Ashby really takes time to listen to you and help you come up with the best treatment plan possible. Dr. Ashby helped me come off of narcotics and worked with me to find other options for my pain management. I finally feel like I have my life back. If you are looking for a doctor just to score pain meds, this is not the place for you. Dr. Ashby will do what is right for you, not just give you what you want. Like I said before, I have been struggling for 15 years to find the right pain management and now I am feeling much better than I have ever felt! Dr. Ashby has given me a better quality of life.

Good Doctor because he expects his patients to progress....thats how I know he cares.

Posted on July 31st, 2011

He is a caring doctor. On my first appointment he listened and allowed me to explain myself and I've been going to him for quite some time now. I've never felt like he's rushing while on an office visit with him. He wants me to get better and expects me to meet him halfway. I've read the other ratings on this page and I believe people who have an issue with Dr Ashby might not be trying that hard on their part. We all have our own opinions but if anyone out there is searching for a professional doctor....I would say it's worth the drive to his office. My quality of life is improving and my self-esteem has improved a lot.

Great doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2011

He actually listens and spends time dealing with my problems. My pain is no better, but life life is so much better it. I'm dealing with the pain and enjoying life!

Caring & Fair

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I have been his patient for over 4 years. He has always been caring and fair with his policies. He is helpful and compassionate.

Dr.Ashby was absolutely amazing!

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Horrible Doctor Ashby

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Dr Ashby was rude, cold and insensitive. Even after the fact that he makes money off of each patient he is still bad-mannered & inconsiderate of others hard times. If you want a good, nice caring doc find someone else!

Great doctor