Dr. Robert Harley MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Charlotte, NC

• Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Harley is very kind and considerate, and very knowledgeable about what he does. Excellent bedside manner too!! GREAT DOCTOR and a FINE person too!!

January 17th, 2015
Dr. Harley was great at explaining my treatment and spent enough time with me, ensuring that I understood everything that was covered during the appointment.

November 21st, 2014
A busy man
He is possibly knowledgeable but he seems to be a very busy man. It looks like he does not have time to listen to your symptoms; very prompt in showing you where the check-out desk is. Orders quite a few tests. I am going to consult a different doctor. Then only I will figure out if they were necessary.

December 9th, 2013
Awful Doctor
I went to Dr. Harley a few years back and he had an assistant that found a polyp in my nose and brought it to his attention. He insisted that was not what she saw and even went as far as to call me personally when I left his office to let me know that Stefani was inexperienced and saw nothing. A few months later I found out I had a pituitary tumor and that an ENT would need to help the brain surgeon to get the boney box where the pituitary gland is located. When the ENT looked in my nose and sinuses he let me know me know I had huge polyp in my nose that had been there for a long time. I cried because I could not believe Dr. Harley went to such lengths to make me believe that his then assistant was wrong when clearly she was right all along. I don't know why he that but I did notice that he treated the assistant very poor when she explained what she had discovered. I don't recommend anyone seeing this doctor and to this day I still remember what he did.

October 22nd, 2012
Wonderful physician
I started seeing Dr. Harley due to a chronic sinus infection over a year ago. On each visit to the office he was prompt, professional, and very informative regarding my condition. Dr. Harley did suggest surgery as the best option for my conditon and the outcome was excellent. Overall, I would strongly recommend him if you need a good ENT. Please note, Dr. Harley is a not a quiet person, but he is a very caring person and an excellent physician!

July 12th, 2012
Longest wait time, shortest appointment
While Dr Harley is nice and knowledgable, the wait time to see him is just infuriurating. I had an 8.40 appointment with my toddler daughter and we weren't taken from what I call the big wait room to the small wait room until 9.17. Asked 3 questions by someone who clearly hadn't read her file despite holding it open and then waited another 14 minutes before being seen for a grand total of I think less than 90 seconds. Never an apology for the wait or anything, it's just shocking!

July 8th, 2017