Learn more about Dr. Rob Kamermans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rob Kamermans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamermans
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kamermans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamermans graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kamermans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rob J Kamermans MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rob J. Kamermans practice?
- Dr. Rob Kamermans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rob Kamermans practices General Practice near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucumcari, NM and Santa Rosa, NM.
See Clovis General Practitioners.