A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rob Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rob Parrish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rob Parrish, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rob Parrish MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rob Parrish practice?
- Dr. Rob Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Rob Parrish practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.