Learn more about Dr. Rob Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rob Parrish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rob Parrish, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rob G. Parrish practice?
Dr. Rob Parrish practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.