A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robb Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robb Larsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robb Larsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robb N Larsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robb N. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Robb Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robb Larsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.