A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robb Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robb Larsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robb Larsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Larsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robb N. Larsen practice?
Dr. Robb Larsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.