Learn more about Dr. Robb Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robb Larsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robb Larsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robb N Larsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robb N. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Robb Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robb Larsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.