A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robb Nagata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robb Nagata, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagata graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nagata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Legacy Good Sam Hospital and M
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robb K Nagata MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robb K. Nagata practice?
- Dr. Robb Nagata has 1 office location.
Dr. Robb Nagata practices Anesthesiology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Anesthesiologists.