A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robb Shrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robb Shrader is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robb Shrader, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrader graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Shrader has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robb R Shrader MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robb R. Shrader practice?
- Dr. Robb Shrader has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robb Shrader practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.