A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robb Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robb Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robb Smith MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robb Smith practice?
- Dr. Robb Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robb Smith practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.