A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robb Weir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robb Weir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weir
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Weir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robb Weir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weir graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Weir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robb Matthew Weir MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robb M. Weir practice?
- Dr. Robb Weir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robb Weir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.