A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robban Sica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robban Sica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sica
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sica Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sica graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robban Sica MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robban Sica practice?
- Dr. Robban Sica has 1 office location.
Dr. Robban Sica practices Allergy & Immunology near Orange, CT.
See Orange Allergists.