A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robban Sica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robban Sica is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sica graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robban Sica MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robban Sica practice?
- Dr. Robban Sica has 1 office location.
Dr. Robban Sica practices Allergy & Immunology near Orange, CT.
See Orange Allergists.