Dr. Robban Sica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robban Sica?

January 29th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Sica is amazing! My husband & I are both patients. Her holistic approach to the body and knowledge of its functioning is much greater than average doctors. She is also very easy to talk with (great bedside manner). My husband remarked that bc of Dr. Sica, he is having the best sex ever (at age 50). That alone is worth the price of admission!

February 4th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and personable

September 18th, 2010

A breath of fresh air!

Finally! A doctor who does not base her treatment on insurance company reimbursements! Dr. Sica gives you her full attention, and spends as much time as she needs to for your particular case. She is very thorough. Her staff are helpful and compassionate. I went to Dr. Sica for CFS & Fibromyalgia, and was ready to go on disability, unable to work. She said to me "We don't do disability, my goal is to make you well enough to have your life back". And she succeeded! Dr. Sica has an integrated approach to your health with a focus on the endocrine system. She is now treating my boss (a chiropractor) for a 30+ year chronic lyme infection successfully after other doctors failed (conventional and alternative), as well as a coworker with long-term heavy metal, yeast and gut issues, both successfully. Dr. Sica is not inexpensive, but she will give you your quality of life back.

January 19th, 2010

What a disappointment

She was recommended by my GYN. After almost a year of treatments with her, expensive and doesn't take insurance. I'm exactly where I started, just with less money. She is always frazzled, always late, always disorganized. Recommends lots of strange therapies, supplements not covered my insurance. I always followed all instructions to the tee. Still no results. She tells me that I'm unique. She always gets results.Not with me. I'm all for alternative. But be wary. Do a google search first!

July 25th, 2017