A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robbert Nucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbert Nucci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nucci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nucci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robbert C Nucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robbert C. Nucci practice?
- Dr. Robbert Nucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Robbert Nucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.