A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robbie Cooksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbie Cooksey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooksey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooksey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robbie J Cooksey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robbie J. Cooksey practice?
- Dr. Robbie Cooksey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robbie Cooksey practices Family Medicine near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Abilene Primary Care Doctors.