A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robbie Drossner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbie Drossner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robbie Drossner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Drossner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Drossner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Rahway Hospital, Rahway, New Jersey
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robbie Beth Drossner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robbie B. Drossner practice?
- Dr. Robbie Drossner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robbie Drossner practices Dermatology near Scotch Plains, NJ.
See Scotch Plains Dermatologists.