Dr. Robbie Drossner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 30th, 2015
Great Doc!
My son and I both LOVE Dr. Drossner! Have been seeing her for many years and would not want to go anywhere else. She is very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Sometimes she looks way too serious, but she does have a sense of humor, and she is just wonderful!

December 7th, 2013
NOT RETIRED. INCORRECT INFO ON THIS SITE! I am so glad to have found her!
My husband and I were previously patients of Dr.Drossner in 1998 or so, before we left northern New Jersey. Since living in Southern Ocean county we have had one unpleasant experience after another with local dermatologists. I decided to try to locate Dr.Drossner whom I knew was no longer with the group in Westfield. I had some difficulty in finding her but I stumbled on this site which claimed she was retired! A falsehood! I was able to make an appointment quickly for a time when we were in Union County seeing other medical providers at Overlook Hospital. So far I have had only one visit with her this month but I am so happy to be her patient. She is just as pleasant and down to earth as I remembered her, and prettier also. I look forward to my next appointment with her in January. She is certainly the best dermatologist I have seen in the past 20 years, and I and my husband have had to see a number of them (maybe 6).

September 21st, 2012
Cold & money hungry
I waited more than 45 minutes even though there were no other patients in the office. She spent less than 10 minutes with me to tell me she couldn't help me and then charged me $300. Her manner was condescending and patronizing.

December 30th, 2009
Dr. Drossner treats my whole family. My two daughters trust her for all their skin needs. And I have been very happy with the Restylane treatments Dr. Drossner has administered to me.Overall I have been very pleased.