Overall Review

October 24th, 2011
Amazing
She is awesome, I would recommend any one to her!

August 18th, 2011
Average
Staff really is terrible. Very unprofessional I'd say. Once I scheduled and appointment for vaccination and when we arrived found that there was none in the system!!! I am moving to some other Dr soon.

August 18th, 2011
Good Doctor, Bad Staff
Dr. Moyer is an excellent doctor ... her staff, however, is another story. They are consistently rude! They are not personable and I've witnessed them treat other patients in a rude manner. She really needs to fire everyone ... EVERYONE ... at the front office. It's sad to see that such a great doctor is staffed by such horrible people. I'm sorry to say that I have not returned to her office because I don't like being treated poorly. I wish she would hire new people.

April 11th, 2011
Our trusted physician
We've used this practice for 16yrs & 3 kids. Always very thorough, leave nothing to chance. They always follow-up to check on the kids. On call Dr's always call even in the middle of the night, weekdays or weekends. I dont worry about which Doctor my appointment is with because I trust every Doctor in this practice. They are very caring and make the kids feel comfortable and safe. Ill admit that one of the desk staff in MV office comes off as hard/cold. She is basically stern, but not because she doesnt care. I would and DO trust this practice with the wellbeing of my children.

January 6th, 2011
Not Happy
I have been going to this doctor form past 2.5 yearr and the wait time during all the times is a minimum of 1 - 1.5hr. On an average it would take me atleast 2 hrs to come out of the office once I have entered. I have been patien these 2.5 years but now lost that hope that this would improve and am looking around for another pediatrician. By the way I take my son to the Darnestown office

November 8th, 2009
Irise
Very good, very caring. The office staff are wonderful, treatment is great, and she diagnoses any problem well. I will keep going there.

October 22nd, 2009
longtime patients
We have been taking our kids here for years now and have always been impressed. I love that when you call after hours you talk to a real person - NO ANSWERING SERVICES - WOOHOO!! On multiple occasions I have received follow-up phone calls to see how a sick child was doing. I am grateful that my kids have received such outstanding care.

January 15th, 2009
not happy
We have seen Dr. Moyer for many years. About six months ago, then office staff has chnaged.. very unprofessional. You can tell it is a training problem. With hard times, you would think this doctor's office would be more caring. I will not take my son back to Dr. Moyer!