A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien-Leighton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Brien-Leighton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton practice?
- Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robbie O'Brien-Leighton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists.