Learn more about Dr. Robbie OBrien Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbie OBrien Leighton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robbie OBrien Leighton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. OBrien Leighton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. OBrien Leighton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robbie L OBrien Leighton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robbie L. OBrien Leighton practice?
- Dr. Robbie OBrien Leighton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robbie OBrien Leighton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists.