A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robbie Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbie Wall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Wall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robbie D Wall DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robbie D. Wall practice?
- Dr. Robbie Wall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robbie Wall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.