A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robbin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robbin Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robbin G. Cohen practice?
Dr. Robbin Cohen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons, Pasadena Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Pasadena Cardiologists, and Pasadena Pulmonologists.