Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robby Ann Quintos
Dr. Robby Ann Quintos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hayward, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Quintos is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Hayward Medical Center and U M C Of Southern Nevada. She speaks English.
Dr. Robby Ann Quintos has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Robby Ann Quintos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.
Dr. Leslie Oshita
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Howard Kleckner
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Rajshri Shah
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Hayward, CA 0.01 mi18