Dr. Robby Hutchinson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
I'm highly impressed
I recently retired, moved to Versailles, and needed to find a new doctor. I just had my first appointment with Dr. Hutchinson, and I am impressed. He didn't rush through this appointment. On the contrary, he was thorough. Knowledgeable and professional about my physical health, he also made time to talk about mental and emotional health - even things like keeping a good balance of life and possibly even adopting a pet! I really liked my previous doctor in Illinois and was worried about finding a new one here, but I am very pleased with Dr. Hutchinson. Based on my initial experience, I'd certainly recommend him.

February 28th, 2014
This doctor has changed
This doctor used to be a great doctor. He would take time and talk to you. He would call you at home if needed. Then he changed. He said I could not get my flu shot on the same time I had a check-up; or I had to make a return visit for a blood test and even an allergy shot. He blamed it on the insurance company and his partner. The insurance company told me you could have as many procedures as needed but he wouldn't receive as much money, including my co-pay. I told him that (leaving out the part about the money) and he blamed his partner. I had to see his partner for a visit and he asked if I needed a flu shot and I assumed I would have to make a return visit since that is what Dr. Hutchinson always said. He looked at me like I was crazy and asked why I would do that since I was already there. Dr. Hutchinson said I needed a blood test once and he nurse came in to draw blood. He came in the office, red in the face and very exasperated because he wanted me to make a return visit for more money. He attempted to join an elite group where he could only have a small amount of patients but patients would have to pay over a thousand dollars on top of their insurance for the privilege of seeing him. That didn't work so he took back the patients he wanted and went back into practice. He has driven two doctors out because he has changed so much. He cares about money; not people. It's really a shame because he was once a wonderful doctor. However, I don't care for a doctor who lies to me. He holds a grudge and he wants money. If you catch him on a good day, he will still provide good service but on other days, you could have a heart attack in front of him and he would step over you.

January 26th, 2009
My Doc For Life
Great Guy , and wonderful Physician,So good I still drive over 100 miles to see him

August 7th, 2016