A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Robby Sikka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robby Sikka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikka graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robby Singh Sikka MD is a male doctor, has 3 years of experience and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Robby S. Sikka practice?
- Dr. Robby Sikka has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robby Sikka practices near Minneapolis, MN.