Dr. Robbye Mcnair MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

January 19th, 2014
My favorite ob/gyn
Dr McNair and her staff are fantastic- very kind and very helpful. They totally put me at ease! I would highly recommend her, especially if you dont fall into the stereotypical mommy box- Dr McNair is very supportive/nonjudgmental. Youll love her!

April 30th, 2012
LOVE working with Dr. McNair
Although it can be a little difficult getting an appointment, especially if you're not pregnant, once you're in, you won't regret it. Dr. McNair is a caring, competent & totally authentic. Crossing my fingers that she'll be on call to deliver our 1st baby this summer!

November 8th, 2011
Amazing Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. McNair for years, and began seeing her this year for my pregnancy. She was amazing, from start to finish. I was fortunate enough to have her deliver my baby as well. She has a great personality. She makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions, without judgment. I have recommended her to friends and anily, who have all sang her praises.

November 9th, 2009
Happy mom-to-be
Dr. McNair came highly recommended by my husband's co-worker. I had to wait 3 months to see her, but it was worth the wait. She was extremely personable and made me feel right at home. I never once felt rushed and she took time to answer all of my questions. We discussed all of my issues and remedies. She has been caring for me throughout my pregnancy and I can't wait for her to deliver my baby.

October 27th, 2008
Think Dr. McNair is fabulous
Just had my first meeting with her at 9 weeks into my pregnancy. She is great. We sat down in her office twice to discuss things. She did not seem rushed and was very down to earth and even though I will be 38 when I deliver, she didn't make me feel guilty for being "old" by biological standards.